Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Gladness

1.21.07
Weigh in: 159.1 down from 160.9 last week. When I subtract the two I’m shocked to see that I lost a pound and a half! I expected it to be more like a few ounces. Whew…as she wipes the sweat from her forehead from the dreaded weigh in. Actually, I cheated quite a bit last week, so I am surprised. I found One Day at a Time's Valerie Bertinelli blog online. Bertinelli's online journal chronicles her quest to lose forty pounds, Jenny-Craig-style. Readers will appreciate Bertinelli's candid approach and can-do attitude in facing a problem with which many Americans struggle, all though I’m not sharing this in support of the Jenny Craig diet, I think you may find some of her insights interesting.
http://www.jennycraig.com/valerie/

No comments:

Become our Fan on Facebook!